Gavin is the Managing Director and Founder of GMC Surveying. Gavin is a Registered Surveyor with the Surveyors Board of Queensland. He has led the company over fifteen years to employ more than 50 personnel. Gavin is described as a hands-on professional with over 18 year’s extensive practical experience in the Survey management and successful delivery of resource and infrastructure projects.
Gavin's diverse range of experience covers small land development projects, low rise building set outs through to major infrastructure.
Projects he has been involved in include:
• Inner Northern Busway Section 3
• Port of Brisbane Terminals 8 & 9
• Curragh North & Curragh North expansion Stage 2
• Dalby Bio Refinery
• Kennedy Highway
• QCLNG Field Compressor and Central Processing Facilities
• APLNG Gas Processing Plants
• GLNG Hub Compressor Stations